Here is Emma and I hanging out to watch their take offs!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Gelande
So it's become that time up at the Bird when the skiing is sub-par but the company can't get any better! This weekend they had the Gelande so Emma and I went up for the finals to go support! They had a special tele division with 3 contestants; all of whom are our friends! The first place went to Ty (a local) second and third went to Miller and Josh both on ski patrol.
Here is Emma and I hanging out to watch their take offs!
We stayed at the take-off spot (even though the landing was a better view) because Alex, the sunshine of my life was holding down fort there! Her and Emma giving each other a cuddle ;)
And finally what we were there to watch! Check out their outfits!!! Ems and I were a little slack and missed our friends jump so here is a picture of one of the pros.
And how could we not snag a photo of cute Miller in his killer get-up! He claimed the world record for longest amateur tele jump! He held the record for about 60 sec before Ty came along and beat him but no worries Miller we're still super proud of you! And if nothing else, you stole the show for best outfit :)
Here is Emma and I hanging out to watch their take offs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment