This is Roger after he fell on the double black diamond and me posing for the camera because I never fall ;)
They took off Monday night but not without hitting the slopes with me one more time! I was so excited that they got their blue bird day of skiing in though! Too bad we get off the tram with Emma and Lori and we loose Roger and Kari before we get to the top of the run we were going to take.....it took us less than 5 minutes to go our separate ways! After a couple hours we met up again and I took them through some secret powder that was saved just for employees! Kari thought it was beautiful! She loved seeing the fresh untouched powder minus the one traverse that led into the trees and Roger loved falling in the powder! He looked like a little kid in a candy shop! Needless to say it was a great way to end the trip (Roger's legs were toast after our final powder run).
Here is a picture of everyone happy after we met up again and post double black diamonds in bad visability! For a second I thought they were going to disown me but it was all good after the sun came out....geez they're totally from Southern California!!!!
Here is a video of Kari and Roger coming down their final powder run at Snowbird. We got to Tiger Tail just after they opened it!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
haha Lynds I figured it out!!!! ....and even without any help from Tony ;)
1 comment:
Linds you are making me so jealous! I want to go skiing so bad! What a great year. Take it all in for me.
Post a Comment