Ashleigh and Mike drove into town on Saturday night with the kids. Mike has to work in Park City on Thursday so they decided to come hang out with Aunt Z a couple days earlier. Today I took them to Sugarhouse Park to go sledding!!! (Something I swore I would never do). Tyler loved the big hill but Ryan thought there were too many bumps! They had a blast! After an hour they were still having heaps of fun but Nathan's hands were so cold Ashleigh pulled the plug! Check out Nathan's boots....I swear they're from Rainbow Bright!!!
Nathan had a very difficult time walking in his boots on the snow/ice but it was hilarious to watch! He would come running over to me and each time I was waiting for him to completely biff it but it was always the one time he managed to stay on his feet! We've definitely bonded since I came back from Australia! It's good to know he still remembers me :)
After a fun filled day of sledding we went bowling out in Bountiful with my aunts and cousins! My cousin Corey got a job at Orchard Lanes and hooked us up for free....that's my kind of evening!!!!! Nathan had fun bowling and Tyler even beat me on one of the games! I bowled a 75 and he bowled an 81! Pathetic I know but at least I redeemed myself with a 125 for the next game! It's fun having them in town!!!!!!
1 comment:
Yea! I'm so glad you are back in Utah!! It looks like you had a fun Christmas break, even though you spent a lot of it working. I hope I get to see you soon!!
Post a Comment