Wednesday, October 6, 2010

World of Colors

I'm back in California! Life down here always feels like vacation. It's been filled with trips to the beach, Disneyland, soccer games and now my brother's wedding is in his final countdown so that is starting consume all our lives.

It wouldn't be Southern California without a couple trips to Disneyland though and with their new show 'World of Color' most of our time has been spent in California Adventures. Sarah and Chad came down for their annual visit so we couldn't help but take pictures with all the wonderful colors California has to offer (we have our own version of fall colors)


EVERYONE has been talking about this show...literally everyone! I heard more about this show at my nephew's soccer game than anything related to soccer! Here I am with Sarah and Chad waiting for the show to begin. It's pretty amazing and definitely puts the Bellagio's show to shame.

No comments: