I brought my camera up to work at Snowbird and did a mini-photo shoot with just me and the spectacular background. I often get asked, "Where is the best view?" My response is a bit cheeky but I tell them to stand in the middle and do a 360. I love that I get paid to sit and stare at such beauty.
Here are some of the colors captured on the ride up...
and...
The Red Tram! It's my favorite in the summertime. (The blue tram is my favorite in the winter...I have my reasons)
Here I am with my favorite ski run in the background. Oh Great Scott I can't wait until you're filled with snow :)
And finally, once you're on the peak:
Who wants to do this hike with me??? I've never done it but have always wanted to!
It was sunny, I couldn't help it :)
Working at Snowbird has worn me thin with all the politics in what's supposed to be a chill, ski bum work environment but I'm not sure I ever leave completely...the perks are far too good! I got off work early the other day and instead of leaving I decided to make my drive up the canyon worth it so I asked my friend in charge of the 4X4's if I could go for a ride. I scored a private 2hr tour for free!!!!!
It was perfect timing of the day, not too hot but not too cold and the sun was in the perfect spot!

Don't mind the dirt/dust on me, I was just ripping it up and couldn't help but get a little dirty

Here I am rinsing off ;)

So, moral of the story: I'm back in Sunny So Cal soaking up some quality beach time. Utah thanks for a righteous ski trip (yeah that's the reason I ventured out all the way back in Feb!) and I'm sure I'll be back in a couple weeks! Love ya long time!
1 comment:
wow 4 wheeling looks like SO much fun! Snowbird is the best. I loved working there.
Post a Comment