Introducing Mrs. Tiffany Cargo Armstrong
Now I didn't take my camera to any of the events (I figured there would be enough floating around) so here is just a preview of the day...
All the Armstrong children: Ashleigh and I were bridesmaids and Roger was the Best Man
Ashleigh's little boy, Nathan was the ring bearer. He was so excited to wear his tux but when he looked down at his pillow and realized he didn't have any rings he was over his job and ready to quit...smart kid!
The rest of Ashleigh's kids looking excited as ever!
Roger, Kari and Kendall
Ashleigh and I at the head table after we walked out to our introduction/song...mine was 'Land Down Under' because they know how much I LOVE Australia :)
We have these looks on our faces because for the past 5 hours we've been wearing these...
Congratulations to the happy couple! May you have a lifetime of joy and happiness!
No comments:
Post a Comment