I flew in and the next morning we went into the city to walk around and see Wicked with her friend Crystal.
It's beautiful in the city! We were in a hurry to grab some pancakes before the show started and of course when you're in a hurry nothing works out for you. Well we got stopped crossing the bridge so a couple boats could pass underneath...turns out one was too tall and never made it but kept trying. I've never seen Sarah turn so red, and she is a red-head :) Here are the boats, and the beautiful scenery I was focusing on
The girls at Wicked...it was a pretty wicked show!
After the show we went up to Sarah's sister's place and had a girl's night out with her kids. She has 3 of the prettiest girls and they're a blast to hang out with! They all have so much spunk :) We went out for pizza and topped it off with chocolate for dessert. Later, we burned off the calories by cheerleading and dancing at home! Thanks girlies!!!
DAY #2
I know what you're thinking....crazy first day Linds! That's what happens when you visit a professional tour guide :) Love ya buddy!!!
We were able to talk Heather into 'chucking a sickie' and following Duddy, Crystal and I up to the Blue Mountains/Jenolan Caves. I love me some girl time! Duddy and Crystal make up dances on long car rides....it's quite impressive! Took me back to my IDA days
On our drive out there, we found a random 'lounge' on the side of the road.....PHOTO OP!!!!!
We finally made it to 3 Sisters
We walked out to the actual 3 Sisters and posed for a picture with me and 2 sisters :)
Instead of doing a proper hike we took the easy way...
down....
up....
Jenolan Caves-oldest known caves in the world!!! Yeah, pretty epic!
After our high adventure 2 days we took a couple more days to chill and enjoy Gosford. Duddy and I went down to the beach for a heart felt conversation....nothing says pondering like a peaceful sunny day by the ocean
It wouldn't be a trip to see Duddy if I wasn't standing on top of some rock ;)
Sarah has grown up and matured a little since her days at Snowbird being a ticket checker and moved onto being a paramedic! She had to work 1 day while I was there but she found time to stop by! So proud of you mate!
P.S. It was super early in the morning so I had literally just woken up!
and this is what happens when you get too close to a rabid kangaroo ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment