Hanging with Kellie and celebrating her birthday!
Having the salon come to me :)
Hanging with Eliza and the girls and doing all those fun pre-wedding things...best sex talk to date!
Walks through the bush with Riley, Sam, Linny and Harry

Hanging out with Samantha in the Sunshine Coast and recovering from her fabulous feed!

Soaking in the beach
Enjoying the Gold Coast with Linny and Will.
Such a Gaytime ;)
Daisy Hill Koala Park with Michelle and her adorable family
Date Night

Tim Tam Slams with Linny :)
Oh and who could forget this little guy and his killer curl?!?!
Hands off girls! I've already arranged a union between Harry and Kendall!
I love you guys and miss you heaps already!!! Thanks for always making me feel right at home. Who knows, maybe one of these days I'll make it my home :) For now, I'm still enjoying your chocolates!
No comments:
Post a Comment