The Dodo seems to have become a tradition for where the girls meet up for our Girl's Nights, and quite a tasty treat none the less! It is always fun to get together and see what everyone is doing. With fall just around the corner a dinner was necessary to catch up on everyone's summer travels and adventures.
Brynn, Kristi, and Michelle

Lindsey, Lyndsay and Lindsey :)

Thanks girls! It was great seeing all of you! And to those of you who couldn't come....you're lame! Hope you come next time!
3 comments:
yummmm I love the dodo. Looks like a ton of fun :)
BTW, your comment on my blog was waaaaaay dorky. haha. You'll be so much better then I am at being a mom. I remember after preschool running out of there at noon and you'd stay and clean more and plan stuff. Oh my heck I was thinking about our preschool class the other day, you know those kids are like 10 yrs old now? weird huh? Oh I'd love to see Matt and Zach and cute Tyson, and remember cute Kate R, haha. I wonder how all those kiddos are doing?!
boo, you know I would have been there if I could. Looks like I would have been the odd brunette out :)
Post a Comment