Saturday, July 24, 2010

OregON!!!!!

Warning: Picture Overload

I flew to Oregon to celebrate Elizabeth and Corey's wedding. It's been fun to see these 2 start their lives together. They have such a free spirit about themselves that it's hard to not enjoy yourself! Oh and how could I forget seeing my Sara? I've missed that dog!


Best airport pick up to date...Corey and Elizabeth and the Cabriolette


Beautiful Oregon scenary


Elizabeth's awesome house...




Yes, they have a chicken coop in their backyard

We took a trip to the coast. It was bazar to be at the beach in July having to wear a long sleeve shirt, jacket and jeans...what!!?!? Anyway it was beautiful and we enjoyed watched the whale swim around!







Elizabeth opened a Spa with 2 other girls and it's unbelievably cool! It's Spa Cha Cha and you should all become friends with it on facebook! One of the girls she opened the store with threw her a surprise bridal shower...





The Wedding!!!!! Elizabeth chose to get married in only Elizabeth fashion....at a court house wearing a flannel jacket. That's right! Who knew the ballerina I met 8 years ago was hiding this much hick inside???






Erica and I tag teamed the wedding festivities. I arrived early for some prep work and the actual ceremony and Erica got the wedding dinner and reception/party. Luckily my flight was delayed (thanks Delta) and was able to see Erica for 37 seconds in the airport. It was fun to have all 3 of us together again....it was like the dorms all over again :)


Sweetie I'm so happy I was able to spend your special day with you! It was a great trip and I couldn't be happier to see such a glow on your face! I'm truly excited for you to start this next chapter in your life. Love you long time!!!!

No comments: