Saturday, July 24, 2010

Feliez Cumpleanos para mi

So this post is super late but it helps me to look back when I'm doing my scrapbook so bare with me :)

My favorite thing on this earth to do is go boating and the best part about my bday is that my dad is so awesome he always makes sure to have the boat ready! The water was cold and choppy but that doesn't keep the smile from my face!



I used to be super scared to drive my dad boating but since it's usually the 3 of us out on the lake in the middle of the day (yes, I realize I live the lifestyle of a retired person) then I've gotten pretty used to it. Here we are after our fabulous first ski of the season!


After a great day on the lake, I was lucky enough to hang out with all my girlfriends for Kristi's baby shower! It was so much fun to see everyone, especially Kristi and her adorable little bump. Kris, you look amazing!!!!!


My favorite picture of the evening was the old Humble Yale Abode roommies :)


The girls were so nice to take a second and sing happy birthday to me towards the end of the evening. I was completely embarrassed but it's all good cuz I would have done the same thing. Thanks girls!

2 comments:

quinn and kristi said...

i hope you had a happy bday!!! I am so sorry my shower was on your day! You are such an amazing friend. Thanks again!

Z said...

No apologies chica!!!! I had a blast and having your shower that night gave everyone an excuse to hang out and see each other! It was a perfect way to celebrate my bday and your baby to be :)