Ah how I love this time of year! You bask in the warm sun while watching quality tennis. It's just a good time with family and friends!
I wasn't the most responsible about remembering to bring my camera or having it charged but have no fear that I was able to still squeeze enough battery out to snag a photo with one of my Aussie favorites, Alicia Molik! She is a fighter and I love sitting front row and being able to hear her comments :)
Hit for Haiti was a fundraiser they put on at the tournament this year. They did a mix of current players and players from the vault. They mixed the 2 and created a doubles match. Roger and Kari went to the women's and then Roger was nice enough to let me swap him out for the men's. This was the first time the stadium was sold out for a night match and we only had 2 tickets. Thanks Rog!!!! I saw Nadal and Agassi play against Federer and Sampras. It was so much fun to be there in person and to get the crowd's take on everything! I was too enthralled with the match that I only took one picture (go me!). The players wore microphones so it was a mix of tennis and comedic performances!
No comments:
Post a Comment