Saturday, March 6, 2010

Snowbird Reunion

I just keep finding great reasons to come back to Utah. Sarah, Emma and I all started at the Bird together about 4 years ago and it's been far too long since we've all been together. Sarah's friend from Australia was getting married out in SLC so we decided this was a perfect time for a reunion.

Here are the girls after a fabulous day of skiing :)


Here are Sarah and Emma posing mid run at the oh so scenic Snowbird!


Emma and I loving the Wilbur chair. Many fond memories over here ;)


This trip wasn't just a reunion for the girls, but also for my many friends from the Bird. Here is one of my favorite patrollers, Derek! I love him because whenever I came to work on Wednesdays (my Monday) he would always greet me with the biggest smile on his face. Thanks for the amazing run Derek! Oh and next time, don't stalk me all day ;)

No comments: