Thursday, July 31, 2008

BBQ Season!!!

I've said this before and I'll say it again...the best part about Utah are the summer nights! The best thing about summer nights are the bbq's! A couple of my friends from Snowbird found out I have a bbq and offered to cook if I hosted....ANYTIME!!!!
Here is Mikey aka the chef and myself! This picture was clearly taken after I had some tasty food in my stomach! Next we have Taylor and Timmy!!!
Oh and let's not forget one of my favoritest roommates from 807! Erica made a guest appearance!!!!

It was a fun evening! We sat out in the "adult playground" aka the swings and chatted before filling our tummies with scrumptious food! We weren't so smart in taking photos as you can tell but I'd like to thank the Aussies for hanging out for a bit and most of all for bringing the Tim Tams!!!! Linny you rock my socks off!!!!!

2 comments: