Since it's inbetween season at work I decided to take a vacation home :) I took 2 weeks off work (I know my bank account hates me also) and went home to spend quality time with the family and take a test :( I'm applying to get my teaching credentail and masters in education...sorry I'm only applying at schools back home!
Anyway while I was home I of course made a trip to the beach. It was the girls and my cute nephews. We didn't get any pics of the girls but my nephews are so cute it kills me!
Here is Tyler....
....next is his twin (I love how they look nothing alike) Ryan
...and finally the most spoiled of them all...Nathan!!!
I really enjoyed this trip because I felt like I had no worries and was able to just chill. I've seen my family and friends a lot since OZ but this felt back to real life normal....it was good to be home and I'm excited to move back there!!!! Love ya guys!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment