My dad spoils us with great seats! We get so close you can hear them talk between each other and sometimes themselves! Dan enjoys checking out all the upcoming super stars and I don't really blame him...when it comes to anyone besides his girlfriend he has good taste!
We do also socialize between each other also though. Here is me and my favorite sister-in-law!
We're there from 11am until some evenings 11pm...we take this things pretty seriously! Sometimes the night matches are the most entertaining. We watched the Bryan brothers play again Bagdatis and Bob hit Bagdatis "down stairs". He milked it for everything he could...the trainer came and everything...loved it!!!! The crowd was in histarics
When there weren't people getting hit down low and the tennis lacked Peter Bendheim (good family friends with my dad) and I would scope out all the large diamonds. This is a picture of one of the un-ranked players rings...apparently even the unranked players do pretty well (no zoom taken with this photo)
3 comments:
I loved the tennis tournament! That trip was so much fun. I love that you looked for all the large diamonds; I would totally do the same thing!!
Becca had one huge diamond!!! I am impressed! Oh and of course I love Fred's hat! I am so jealous... looks like fun!
P.S.I hope Tiffany doesnt check your blog!
Oh Linz! Putting jabs in when you can. You always have a way of making my jaw drop.
Your tennis pics are so much better than ours. Roger just takes pics of all the hot tennis players(chicks) and forgets that he has family around him.
I need to sit with you and Peter next year. Holy Diamonds!!!
Love you!
Post a Comment