Josh was a sweetheart and came running down to me to see if I was alright. He said all he was thinking was "shit" I don't know if Ski Patrol will be able to get here fast enough!!! (we weren't in the best of spots for that sorta thing) Once I caught my breath and put all my gear back on from my yard sale I skied down the rest of the mountain, rode the lift up and downloaded on the tram...I know how embarrassing!!!
Well not as embarrassing as 30 min later when Emma finds me in the 'black hole' and while listening to my story stops Rick from Ski Patrol and tells him that I fell off a rock and now have neck and back pain! He gets over the radio and asks for a back board! I was like "hell no!!! Rick I can walk down to the clinic! I've been walking around since it happened!" Next thing I know EVERYONE I know is around, putting a neck brace on me and strapping me onto the backboard! All 3 of my bosses came around out of their offices to see what the comotion was all about and of course by this time I'm crying out of pure embarrassment!!!

This was me...after looking at the picture I realize I was a little more loopy than I originally thought! After taking some X-rays and assessing me, we all came to the conclusion that I was going to live!!!! No seriously, I'm fine, just super sore and even more embarrassed! I'm claiming Ski Patrol was just going through a routine practice!!!! Thanks to Emma for making sure her friend was going to be able to walk the next day....you're the bestest!!!!! I mean who else would answer my questions for me??? As Rick is assessing me, asking me questions to see how coherent I am, Emma was answering for me. Gotta love her :)
I just walked away with a little scratch on my face....it's a good thing my hair hides it pretty well! :)
3 comments:
those are great pictures! i am glad you are okay!
What a nice battle-wound! I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself too bad.
What are we going to do with you? Easy on those pain killers. Love ya! See you in a couple weeks.
Post a Comment