The outback was a beautiful place. I enjoyed it heaps more than I ever thought I would! I've never been to Moab but I would imagine them to be very similar! The hikes were breathtaking and the hot air balloon ride was undescribable! (I look pretty beat in this photo but to my defense we got 3 hrs of sleep before heading out to watch the sunrise!)
I went from city....to outback.....and finished on the lovely beaches of Australia! This is Sarah and I enjoying the beach in Darwin. You'd never guess that just on the other side of the sand was a busy street market!

Here I am after a lovely day out on the Great Barrier Reef! We docked into Cairns and walking back to our hostel passed this awesome public pool....this puts our's to shame!!! It overlooks the ocean and is surrounded by street vendors selling hand made crafts!


The beach was still filled with fun activities like sand boarding! Something I've always wanted to do and so entertaining to watch your friends biff it on!!!!! I had a great time on my trek and would highly recommend it as a great alternative to traveling alone.
2 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun on your Australian adventure! Hopefully I will get to see you soon! Are you back in Utah?
i hate you. see jealousy in a dictionary.
Post a Comment