I definitely traveled all over....from city to outback! Surprisingly enough Australia actually exports the most one hump camels to Egypt and other countries! This is me riding on my camel named Banchi and then because he didn't behave very well......well I ate him later that night! It's a little dry but honestly kangaroo is such a tender and tasty treat!!!!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Some Australia Pics
I feel like since I've been back from Australia that I've either been on vacation in CA or had people visiting me in Utah...so sorry to all my friends in SLC that I have yet to hang out with! I left my cd of pictures in Australia but Sarah came out to Utah to visit and brought it with her so I thought I'd upload a couple pictures to show you what I did when I was with her touring OZ.
Me hanging out with another friend from Snowbird in her home town of Melbourne!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment