Tuesday, May 25, 2010

MMmmmm dinner!!!

I found it a little ironic that I go to a vacation where I wear a bikini for a majority of the time yet I eat for the rest of it! We seriously ate our week away but how can you say no to a pina colada, they're just so tasty!!! My parents however, have mapped out all the must-do's in Kauai and leave it to Fred to find all the fabulous eateries! We did the mandatory dinner at the Beach House and stopped by Spouting Horn on the drive over



Laura insisted we show up to dinner 90min early so we could take pictures in front of the restaurant with the sunset in the background...things got a little goofy but here are a couple from our photo shoot



Me and the folks...gotta love 'em!


this is about when we started goofing off:



and this is when Laura started refusing to take any more pictures because we were being "too silly"! Ash this cheer pose is for you ;)



After our photo session Fred gave our table up because he wanted one right next to the ocean...I thought I my stomach was going to jump out of my body and slap him but I will say it was well worth it and if you ever venture to this restaurant don't even read the menu, just order their Mahi Mahi!!! When I went back to Irvine, I hosted a family dinner and tried to recreate it...I was close but not nearly as good. It's super fabulous!!! http://www.the-beach-house.com/recipes.html

No comments: