Happy Halloween!!!
Those of you that know me well, also know I don't dress up for Halloween...sorry to be the bah-humbug of the group! I just think Halloween is for kids and not a reason for girls to shed 97% of their clothing soooo........to celebrate I LOVE taking my nephews, and now nieces trick-or-treating :)
This year I did sport my old dance competition jacket. Probably the closest you'll see me dressed up voluntarily. I'm surrounded by Curious George, a bumble bee, OB 1, and Optimus Prime.
The Man in the Yellow Hat and Rachelle came along with us door to door. The boys really do crack me up! Nathan is a riot when he comes away from a door complaining his bag is "too heavy". We came back with way tooooo much candy! We were more than successful
When we got home Roger, Kari and Kendall had showed up as a knight, princess and unicorn! They were quite adorable and you'll have to check out Kari's blog for more pictures. Here are my 2 favorite nieces :) Too adorable for words!
2 comments:
awww they do look so cute!! It looks like you had a fun Halloween! Those kids are lucky that you're their aunt! so fun!
I love that you made a bit of an effort. I want to see some of those dance moves! cute kids!
Post a Comment