I love being able to hop on a plane and go to Utah to check out the beautiful colors it has to offer around this time of year! I honestly think that's why the make Conference when they do so people out of state or out of country can understand why 'This is the Place'.
Anyway I think I'm going to make it an annual tradition to go to Utah for Fall Conference (even if I don't actually attend). I couldn't get over how pretty the mountains were! I never understood how someone's favorite season could be fall until I moved to Utah! I always associated fall with having to go back to school but the beautiful colors has me won over!
Utah never seizes to amaze me though! Wakeboarding on Monday and then snow on Wednesday. Man your seasons come and go quickly!
It's said that California has seasons...we just took out the bad ones ;)
2 comments:
haha, yeah Linds, California has the best seasons :)
I can't believe that you were wake boarding the same week that it snowed in Utah! HA! Utah weather is crazy this time of year. Wish we were in Utah to go to lunch with you!
way to brag!
Post a Comment