Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Feliez Cumpleanos!

You've got to love our Presidents and the fact that I got Friday and Monday off of school to celebrate them :) Conveniently the Snelgrove's were throwing a surprise party for JoLynn's 50th birthday! I decided to fly out to Utah to be part of the surprise and fit a bit of skiing in as well ;)
Blanche and JoLynn holding up another one of Kylee's fantastic posters!!!
I did manage to squeeze in a bit of skiing while I was in town also! There just isn't anything else like the Utah powder! I feel seriously blessed to always come into town with excellent conditions! The conditions were perfect to test my skiing abilities...I hiked to the top of Baldy and dropped into Main Chute and over into Alta! It's that narrow chute just to the right of my head...it was amazing!!!
Duddy also flew into town from England! It was fun hanging out with her back at the Yale house! She was a wimp and didn't venture away from Chickadee except for one run but we'll forgive her, she was teaching Alice how to snowboard :)
It was a super fun weekend and flew by much faster than I thought so if my path didn't cross with your's my sincerest apologies! And if your birthday is this month (I feel like everyone was born in the month of February) then Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: