Monday, April 23, 2007
Anything for Y
So apparently you're not cool these days unless you have a blog.......so here goes my second! I've tried blogging before, got bored and then forgot my user name and password. I thought you were cool these days if you had a cell phone, myspace account and Tivo but apparently there is more in the world of technology than I thought. Hopefully I make the cut this time. I was told it was easy to post pictures....yeah I haven't figured that one out quite yet so this blog might not stick around as long as we all thought! My life seems a lot less eventful without pictures so when I figure things out I'll spice things up...fell free to lend a girl a hand!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thats right!!! I love it!
We are obsessed with your blog and so glad you finally joined the cool kids. Go trojans!!!
LA... It's about time you join the blogging world :) I haven't talked to you in so long... how are you doing?? Hopefully we can keep in better touch this way.
I am so glad you decided to do a blog. This is a great way to keep in touch! How are you anyway?
lindsey:
fun to see you here and what you are up too - keep it up!
alexis
L to the izzA!!!! Where have you been lately? Are you still in Utah or are you going to Cali for the summer? (These are the kinds of things you can put on your blog) :)
Post a Comment