Monday, February 8, 2010

Let's go ride a bike!

I've been getting super stoked to head to Utah to ski and snowboard but before I take off I had to spend some quality time at the beach so thankfully Rachelle had the day off of school! We took a fun bike ride from Rachelle's house (Costa Mesa) to Huntington Beach!


We had a blast just being goofy and...


...enjoying the beautiful So Cal weather! After all, it is February!!!


I love the beach!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Aw fun! I wish I was there, riding bikes on the beach. It's like 10 degrees here. Looks like a blast :)

Julie said...

Aw fun! I wish I was there, riding bikes on the beach. It's like 10 degrees here. Looks like a blast :)

Liz said...

I hate you!! Ok, not really, I'm just jealous I don't get to enjoy those days anymore. It was 8 degrees when I got home tonight!