Tuesday, December 22, 2009

White Christmas

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas"...or not! The last couple days it's been 80 degrees down here in So Cal! It's crazy to walk outside a week before Christmas and have it be this warm! Have no fear, I've put this warm weather to good use. Davey Havoc make a surprise visit to town and I was lucky enough to be on his list of people to hang out :) I met up with Dave and Sean and took them out to lunch with this as our view...


...this is why I love where I live!!!

Then we ventured down to CDM to walk along the beach and look at the multi-million dollar houses. It was so nice to chill with some of the great friends I made while living in Salt Lake. Oh how I miss those days of the MBBC! Thanks for the visit boys :)

2 comments:

quinn and kristi said...

80 degrees! when can I come visit?!!??

Z said...

You can come anytime starting YESTERDAY!